twitter! facebook! instagram! Image Map

Sunday, July 22, 2012

2nd pregnancy ♥

For people who followed me / friends in fb with me would proberly know that I'm pregnant with Number 2 :)
Which means, Enqi gonna be big sis soon! ^^
Around 2 years ago, I blogged about How I found out my pregnancy ❤, and now it's time for me to blog about How I found out on my 2nd pregnancy! ^^

19July, Thursday.

Me & Yl was actually planning a dragon baby on around March but sadly whenever I checked after I missed my menses it's negative. And actually I gave up on it...
The night before 19th, he asked me if my menses came already. And yup, my last menses was on April, and it totally didnt came after that. Checked with poly clinic 2 times on that month & it turns out positive. & doctors says maybe because I'm still having BM, thats why it dragged still. I missed the appointment that they gave me referring to KKH. And didn't went for any check up. Untill on 19th, we actually decided to go poly clinic again for another check up, even if it's negative we'll just take the refer to KKH for normal check up.
Yl helped me w pram up bus there & he went Gym (just beside poly clinic) waited for around 1 & a half hour & went in to see doctor, went for urine test. Waited about 15 mins, and the result is out! Went in the room & doctor says it's Positive! Super happy!! Went to take my refer letter downsrairs after that & went to meet yl! Break the good news to him & he's super happy too! Althou my next appointment to KKH is on 24Aug, but we decided to go to the clinic I used t go for a scan~
Booked appointment with them & went for check up the next day around 430pm after lunch.
Went in for scanning & DrTan says that lil sweetie is already 11weeks 5 days old! Which is already 3 months old :)
Me & yl went laughing at the screen while lil sweetie keep moving around non stop.
Now I can feel when he/she is moving inside already ! :)
And yup, this is lil sweetie!


Cutie pie <3



Before going out~


















Tired jiejie while waiting for mummy t be done~


Yl's new love~

No comments:

Post a Comment